Signing in on a Desktop/Laptop on site
Signing into Adobe recently has changed. To ensure you can sign in and access all of the Adobe suite please follow the guide below.
- Press your windows button located on the bottom left hand of your screen.
- Type Adobe Creative Cloud - Open it and this should bring up an application window which asks you to log in. Fig 1.
- Please note - If this is the first time you have used adobe on this machine it may want to do an update - Please let the update fully complete. It should not take long.
- You should get a login box - Please type your work E-Mail into here.
- Then tap "Company or School Account".
- Once you get to this 2nd login page please type your full E-Mail address and password.
- After this has been completed your apps should load and be able to launch.
Please let us know if this article helped or if there is any changes we can make to improve it. If you have anything to add please let us know by emailing your schools' relative help desk links.