Installing Adobe on a Personal Device
If you are looking for signing in on a work laptop / desktop please visit here instead
Students and staff now have access to install Adobe on their personal off - domain devices, To do this please follow the steps below
Please note: We would recommend uninstalling any old versions of adobe apps you may have previously had on your personal device
- Goto https://creativecloud.adobe.com/
- This should direct you to a sign in page. Please type in your work email address and click continue.
- Then tap "Company or School Account"
- After please tap install creative cloud app and continue through the installer
After the install has been completed, please follow the next steps below
- Press your windows button located on the bottom left hand of your screen.
- Type Adobe Creative Cloud - Open it and this should bring up an application window which asks you to log in. Fig 1.
- Please note - If this is the first time you have used adobe on this machine it may want to do an update - Please let the update fully complete. It should not take long.
- You should get a login box - Please type your work E-Mail into here.
- Then tap "Company or School Account".
- Once you get to this 2nd login page please type your full E-Mail address and password.
- After this has been completed your apps should load and be able to launch.
Please let us know if this article helped or if there is any changes we can make to improve it. If you have anything to add please let us know by emailing your schools' relative help desk links.