If required remote support can be provided to a number of different devices in order to support you while you’re away from
Do not follow these steps unless you have been instructed to do so by a member of the IT Support Team.
Remote connections can only be initiated by you and once started the operator will have full access to your device and screen.
1. Regardless of device visit: https://teamviewer.com/en/download
2. Select the type of device you are currently using:
3. Scroll down and select “TeamViewer Quick Support”. Depending on the device you may be taken to the AppStore, Google Play or a file may be downloaded.
4. . Mobile Device: If you are using a mobile device you will need to download and run the app.
5. If you are using a MAC or Windows device a file will download, you will need to run this file.
6. Once you have run the app or the downloaded file you will be presented with a screen that looks similar to one of these:
7. Make a note of Your ID and send this to the member if IT Support who is dealing with your issue.