Modified on: Thu, 26 Mar, 2020 at 12:54 AM
- Log into your senso console.
- Select the appropriate folder from the Groups window that contains the desired devices
- Select the device(s) you wish to mute the sound of.
- Click on the Mute Sound icon from the toolbar located towards the top of your browser window.
- In the Action drop-down select either Mute or Unmute.
- Click Confirm and the action you selected will be applied to the device(s) you selected.
* Note: This will only mute the sound of the open Tabs on a Chromebook not the whole device
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.